Thursday, March 5, 2009

Customized Jewelry

Hi all! Thanks for visiting my jewelry blog. The pictures are posted are just a handful of the items I have made in the past. If you like something, please comment on it (or heck, just order it!). Also, since I am now selling on the internet and via other avenues, I would love feedback on my prices, designs, etc.

Many of my friends have found jewelry that they like, but didn't like the cost. If that is the case for you, send me a picture of something you like and I will work us a "TinaRenza Designs" cost for you.

Have a GREAT week!!!! Visit often as I will post new pics everytime I make something.

Tina

1 comment:

  1. You did GREAT!! Especially since you put it together so quickly!

    Go to this site:

    http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/

    You can get tons of backgrounds FREE! That's where I got my background before the design.

    I'd recommend taking the word verification off. I haven't gotten any spam whatsoever w/o it on there.

    ReplyDelete