Friday, July 31, 2009

Initial Necklaces



So...I know I just posted a picture similar to this, but I was faced with a new challenge when my sister wanted necklaces with her childrens names on them. The names of her children are Alexander and Katarina - obviously too long to put on these small charms. We opted for initials instead - the round one is for Alexander and the "prettier," fancier one is for Katarina. I LOVE the way they turned out and wanted to put the pics out for everyone to see......let me know what you think! Have a WONDERFUL weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I only slept 2 hours last night (thanks to late night of crafting and being woken up by our smoke detector letting me know that the battery has ran out - grrrr. Anyway - it gave me the opportunity to visit this site again!

    You are really talented - I love your style - have you considered selling on Etsy??

    ReplyDelete